Sunday, April 17, 2005

Lo Bob.

Hello everyone.

well, i guess my e life has just gotten even more interesting, im finally getting into this blog thingy.
i don't want to be like one those failed novelists, just hoping someone will read this to continue living in denial about my sorry life. this is just another excuse to hog the computer.

truth is, my life kicks butt. tremendous butt. ginormous butt.

this blog, paying tribute to my american nationality, is pre emptive, in the sense that i might need it for school purposes, and it will help me keep up with my friends when we eventually part ways. also as a tribute, it will be completely self centered and ignorant of other people's problems.

this blog, paying tribute to my french nationality, will be full of opinions and ideals that won't be compromised ever, for anyone: im right, you're wrong, end of story, deal with it.

also, this will alow me to reflect on my impact in sweden as the first TEAM MK to sweden, serving God in this lost country.

anyways, peace dudes.
God Bless.

(most pictures posted via hellos bloggerbot: hello.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home