Saturday, April 30, 2005

News 2

Hey all. Well, happy birthday to me then, i just got a new skateboard deck!!! Oh yea, its the zero board i mentioned in "News 1". I got it at One Off, the best skateshop in Stockholm. i was going to get the almost board, but at Core, the other skateshop, the guys didn't even show any interest in me the potential customer. i walked in, wasn't even greeted, i asked a question, got no answer, and i went on my way. Sorry, but if you are going to get my money, make me interested in the product you are selling. So i went over to One Off and i chatted with this cool dude about skating while we set up my board. From now on im getting all my stuff there, they deserve it.

also, today is the day all the Swedes will be getting drunk around a bonfire. Funny thing is, after 2 weeks of dry weather, it decided to rain today, the only day they want to light a bonfire. hahahahaha!

anyhoo, 2 days till birthday.

peace dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home